Author Topic: AGM  (Read 1367 times)

NatSec

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
AGM
« on: March 24, 2019, 03:17:08 PM »
I hope that those who attended the AGM found Robert's presentation both informative and forward looking. A decision was taken to remove ALL personal telephone numbers prior to the launch. If you would like your number put on the site please write to me with your permission.

As we no longer have a meeting in June, if you have any thoughts or comments of how the site could be used by others I will be pleased to collate them. Could we 'sell' the site to small independent garages to offer their services to those caught on the road with a problem which the main dealers do not want to know about.
Perhaps this could be sold locally via your area.

Will all area Secretaries please register on the site so that you can get the benefits and add your own information.

Spindlercs

• Area Secretary
    • View Profile
Re: AGM
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2019, 11:58:41 PM »
Great presentation! This will be the way forward!!  :)

PS superb trip back :)

Robert Norton

• H.R. Norton T.Eng, M.S.O.E., M.I.R.T.E.
  • Administrator
  • Lancashire Area Member
    • View Profile
    • The Transport Managers Club
If only Members would use It
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 07:35:49 PM »
The aim of the Web Site was to try and bring the TMC into the 21st Century, however the lack of response in Members and guests registering on the Community Area / Forum leaves a lot to be desired,  the whole idea behind the Community/Forum was for members/guests to interact and join in to make the TMC a place for discussion and interaction regarding anything "Transport Related" or indeed Socially for members to enjoy.

The problem currently is that, there are very few members posting or reading the site, and the point is, "That the more members post the more interaction is generated".

Joined Lancashire Area TMC 1976