Author Topic: Lancs Area Ladies Evening 2020  (Read 1774 times)

Robert Norton

• H.R. Norton T.Eng, M.S.O.E., M.I.R.T.E.
  • Administrator
  • Lancashire Area Member
    • View Profile
    • The Transport Managers Club
Lancs Area Ladies Evening 2020
« on: October 02, 2019, 08:52:23 PM »
Lancs Area will be holding there Ladies' Evening in 2020 at a New Venue, "The Village Hotel" Blackpool on the 4th July 2020, The facilities within this venue are excellent with Championship 18 hole Golf coarse, swimming pool, and full leisure and fitness facilities, all included with the hotel charges, (there will be extra charges for a round of golf).

The hotel is also situated next door to the famous Blackpool Zoo and Stanley Park (awarded Best UK Park 2019).   

We feel that moving the function to later in the year will possibly entice visitors to make a weekend of the function in what we hope to be better weather conditions than our traditional February slot and with favourable discounted hotel rates for the whole weekend. what more could you ask for ?

Further details and booking information will follow soon.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2020, 04:13:56 PM by Robert Norton »
Joined Lancashire Area TMC 1976

Robert Norton

• Administrator
  • Lancashire Area Member
    • View Profile
Re: Lancs Area Ladies Evening 2020
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 05:49:52 PM »
Lancashire Area will be holding there Annual ladies evening at a New Venue this year,2020, please see web site announcement for all details and book tickets for this event.

We have secured a "Special Room Rate" with the hotel and all accommodation MUST be booked direct with the Hotel, The Lancashire Area will not be able to reserve or book any rooms for this event, we can only apologise as this is a "Hotel specific requirement" and we have no control.

To book your room at the "Special Rate" you must use the special "PROMO CODE" when booking, you will find all the information required at the Lancashire Area section of the Web Site or follow the link below.

https://www.transportmanagersclub.com/lancsle_details.html
« Last Edit: March 01, 2020, 11:58:30 AM by Robert Norton »

Robert Norton

• Administrator
  • Lancashire Area Member
    • View Profile
Update and booking forms etc for Lancs Area Ladies Eve
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2020, 08:40:41 PM »
We have now completed the on-line booking system with all the relevant forms, direct links and booking information required to try and make things as simple as possible.

Below you can download all the relevant information regards the evening along with "manual Booking Forms and Room reservation information and Email Links.

Should you have any difficulties downloading or completing the forms, please contact me at:-

robnort001@transportmanagersclub.com

National Treasurer

• Area Officers
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2020, 12:00:57 PM »
I have read the information on your forthcoming function where you are organising "The Most Prestigious Event " of the TMC Calender Year.
May I remind you that Each Area of the TMC hold an annual Ladies Evening where arguably this is there "Prestigious" event of the year not the TMC Calender Year as you state.

Jim Bailey
Manchester Area Treasurer.

Robert Norton

• Administrator
  • Lancashire Area Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2020, 07:26:49 PM »
You are absolutely correct Jim, Well spotted, duly noted altered and updated, slip up by me I think that one...... (ooops)

Cheers
Rob