Author Topic: Northampton Ladies Night 2021  (Read 363 times)

gibsphil

• Area Officers
    • View Profile
Northampton Ladies Night 2021
« on: June 09, 2021, 04:38:25 PM »
Terry and I have visited the Marriott hotel today re our proposed Ladies Night for 2021
We have agreed that the date will be 2nd October as previously advised.
Our discussions were very encouraging with the hotel prepared to offer some flexibility this year.
They will send some proposals to us and depending on what restrictions are in place we will act accordingly.
We may have to ask you to book your tickets early once we get the go ahead this year so we can be sure to achieve the required numbers .
Should the numbers be low we may consider putting on a dinner where speeches will still be included and then look at what entertainment we  can offer.
We look forward to your support for this the first potential Ladies Night in a very long time.
Ideally we would like to run with our normal Ladies Night.

National Treasurer

• Area Officers
    • View Profile
Re: Northampton Ladies Night 2021
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2021, 01:44:15 PM »
HI Phil

Thats great news look forward very much to seeing everybody again.

Jim

Ken Miller

• Area Officers
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2021, 09:21:38 PM »
Evening Phil
Good to see the TMC is still alive
Would you please book me and Jean in
Also we would like a double room

Thanks

Look after yourselves

Ken Miller

NatSec

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2021, 11:20:52 AM »
It is good to hear that the Northampton Ladies' Evening could still be on despite the restrictions we have all suffered. Adding to Phil's request to book early can I bring to your attention that we will be holding a National AGM on the following morning. After so many months away I hope to see as many representatives from all our areas supporting the Northampton area.
National Secretary

Richard

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2021, 04:54:16 PM »
Thank you everyone who organised last weekends Ladies' night and invited Diane and I to attend. We were glad to meet up with everyone at long last. The evening was excellent and the dinner was lovely. We hope our Ladies Evening on 5th Feb 2022 will give us another opportunity to show our support for the TMC and the attendance will be just as good as ever. Well Done